When Is Soon Enough Before Is Too Late?

My Social Butterfly,

Interesting you say that. I’ve been thinking about the same thing. We share the same thoughts. And been there a few times, and also must say. I absolutely agree with everything that I read on your last letter. Actually I was there just a while ago.
When is soon enough before it’s too late? With my beloved one there was no such thing. We went straight away with a sort of no intention on doing anything. Looking back I think it was really sweetie, really slowly and respectful. At the beginning I didn’t want it. So afraid it would devastate our friendship. So natural, like we didn’t know what we where doing. Amazingly I didn’t started - as I said I was afraid -, he came all over me. We were so innocents and pure. Never played hard-to-get with him. It was almost impossible to fight that feeling.
Strange the fact that I was always so shy with him. All the nights weren’t planned, but the second. The night we went to the mess together. I left this home knowing we were going to this party together. Everything just felt so right. It felt so right to be together. Absolutely perfect nights, even because there was a lot going on with both of us. He never made me feel less than perfect, not even for a second. He knew me before he touched me. So stupid to say this but, it felt more like my first time, then my real first time. Like I was making love for the first time. Feeling, embracing and loving – with all qualities and defects – for the first time. Magical is not even close for how I felt.
To hug him tight, as he hold me while I crossed my legs around his body every time we said goodbye. Every time it felt like it would be the last one for a long, long time. The last goodbye was really hard though. I stood there looking to his train. As it started to move I received a message on my mobile saying that he would miss me.
We could, as we are doing now, stay a long time apart. I don’t need him here. Because I know that we will be together. Even miles away, a year apart, he is still the first thing I think when I wake up and the last thing I think before I fall asleep. But is still not the right time for us to be together. Eternity can wait.



Truly loved,
Truly loving,


Aphrodite

1 comment:

  1. Cheap Nike Free Run Shoes A majority of these footwear are usually manufactured to get cheap nike free runs for sale highest possible purpose and stability. That they breathe and cheap nike free run 2 shoes are usually bendable to ensure this feet will not have got any kind of http://www.nikefreerunusa.org/ challenge whenever it can be going.

    ReplyDelete