Are We Humans? Or Are We Women?

My Dear Athenas,

I don't have an answer for you. All I can say is that yes, we are just humans. To feel bad or to be a bad person does not - necessarily - come toghether. So I think is ok to feel both, and, at the same time, feel good about it.
I have a confession. I use to keep my feelings to myself. I thought that, that way I would be a better person, more mature and responsable. I was superior. Well, it came out that all I kept for myself turned into something bad for me - most of the time demostrate in a huge stomach ache. Now, I say whatever I want, whenever I want... and being Good About It.
Goethe said: "Life teach us to be less harsh with ourselves and with others". And that's why, sometimes we feel so guilty about feeling good with ourselves cause someone else is bad.
My dearest friend, I tell you, we are women too. And all that we need to know is that we can be anything that we want to. Allow yourself to feel anything. You feel, isn't is just amazing? You're allowed to. So just do it.
As for me, all I can feel is a mix of weird feelings. I miss the one I thought would be the one. He's leaving his safety to fight for a bigger cause. And I, just another woman, am totally concerned with this. Well, at least I'm allowing myself to feel sad.
Funny... the other day a guy - someone I was seeing - told me I can't like somethings, just because I'm a woman... but he could, cause he was a man. I couldn't help but wonder... when did I stopped being a human and became a woman?


Aphrodite

1 comment:

  1. cheap ray ban sunglasses uk To offer a business grip as well as secure really feel these types of glasses http://www.cheapray-bans.co.uk using steel 'T' temple walkfit platinum shoe inserts accomplish their particular occupation effectively.cheap ray ban sunglasses uk To supply an agency hold and relaxed look all these eyeglasses http://www.cheapray-bans.co.uk having iron 'T' forehead shoe inserts carry out his or her employment properly.

    ReplyDelete