"Live Your Life Until Love is Found"

Athenas, My Darling,

You are absolutely excused for your delay.

But about your last letter I must say, you seemed that you got caught lost in the middle of everything. But what's everything?
About your friend, are they affraid to tell you the truth? Geez, they shouldn't. They are the ones that should look at you in the face and say it out loud... I just can't believe. One thing that I take for myself is truth above all.
I've started going out with someone recently. It's been the nearest thing to amazing. By all meannings. And at a point I realized he was feeling weird about the sittuation. We were good friends before it happened. I don't really now how it started, just now that is great right now. It feels so right. But - and there's always a but, right? - I don't want to get into a real relationship right now; neither does he. We both left coplicated relationships. But it feels so right... what to do ? Talk darling, we talked.
So we sitted one night and straighted things up. Basically I told him that I wasn't falling in love with him. You should have seen his face, so relieved. Also said that I would call him whenever I wanted. If he answered, ok... if not, ok too. We will let the things go with the flow. We are living our life... will love be found? I don't know. And so what? Should I call it a relationship or break up. For what? Who carers?

Love, Always,

Aphrodite

No comments:

Post a Comment